These 4 pigs have 2 days left

wheeky8

Post   » Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:10 am

Yup. LB, Carson, and one other shelter I can't think the name of right now. Betty, Barney, Gordon, and Carlene went to CCI. Barney, I've already seen on her petfinder listing so he's apprently got a clean bill of health. Betty was being held for pregnancy watch, and I haven't seen Gordon or Carlene take their rotation in the adoption centers yet. They may have been adopted out during an event, though.

JodiMN

Post   » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:42 am

Oh my god, Jezie&Pottersmom. I'm sorry - I have a family member that has gone through some horrible stuff with her daughter & her father that the courts just don't (want to) see. Blessed be!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:05 pm

How about Raven for one of the black ones?

J&PM, my sincere understanding, sympathy, and hugs to you. Not that that can ever make anything ever better, or change anything ... but know that there are those in support of you who care.

Jezie+Pottersmom

Post   » Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:14 pm

Jodi and Talishan-Thanks! I just want more people to be aware of this situation. I haven't seen my son for two years, as I fled with him to a different country to protect him, we were later caught, and he was put back with the abuser;(

So in memory of a few piggies how about Tyler and James??

Belinda

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:34 am

I live in Sydney. In a flat with my boyfriend and three beautiful boars. My third passed away a year ago and we decided NOT to adopt anymore!
Then, two weeks ago we saw Gromit at the RSPCA popcorning in the rain and we just knew!
Right now I'm in tears...But I know these cavies will go to loving homes :)
ps. I wish I owned a home and a Rescue...(like everyone here!)