Tacoma, Washington pigs for adoption!

kleenmama
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:12 pm

These are the wonderful little pigs that pigpal brought up from California. The boys are ready to find forever homes.
Most of the sows are on pregnancy watch, except the little black and white baby girl and the agouti and white baby girl.

Go check them out and let me know if you are interested in adopting a pair, or a single for your currently lonely guinea pig.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/kleenmama200 ... gs&.view=t

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:41 am

They are great pigs!!

I don´t know if you have the time, but it is a little confusing trying to figure out which are the boys. Maybe if you changed some of the titles and used "boar" as the first word, it would be easier to zoom in on the fellas ready to be adopted.

kleenmama
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:44 am

Good idea! I´ll go do that now.....thanks Lynx!

kleenmama
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:08 am

OK, I went and added the sex first on most of the pictures. If you click on the thumbnail photo, it will enlarge and you can see the full title.
Hope that helps!

Evangeline

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:44 am

They need names!!!

agatha

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:20 pm

Kleenmama, I was going to ask you about these pigs, but it looks like you beat me to the punch! Do the pics show all of the pigs? Also, did you find out if the agouti sow was indeed pregnant, and if so, do you have any idea when she will be having her pups? I live in Olympia, and am looking for two sows. A bonded pair would be fabulous...

agatha

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:22 pm

Doh, I just reread your post, and found that my question had been answered. Sorry about that.

pigpal

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:25 pm

That agouti and white abby baby is SO cute!

Evangeline

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:30 pm

Agatha-
It would be great if you could give two sows a home. These pigs have been through a lot of neglect, suffering and hunger. They deserve a nice home.

agatha

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:38 pm

Truth be told, I´ve been looking for teddies, but the sight of those lookers is making me reevaluate. There are very few teddies around these parts. I really like that agouti sow, and the self blacks, and that cute little striped black and white one...
I really must have sows, though, because I already have one cage with 3 boars, and I don´t have room for more than two cages in my matchbook sized domicile...

can you tell I´m talking to myself in an effort at restraint?

pigpal

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:46 pm

Well, I took a couple of Teddies up there, but they were both males. A self black and a red and white broken. I guess KM took them to Sandi´s rescue bacause I told her the Teddy boys are always troublemakers!

Evangeline

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:42 pm

Agatha-
Are you trying to convince us or yourself?

I say you need three sows. Three boars, three sows, you know, even number...