2 TENNESSEE GUINEAS FOR ADOPTION....PLEASE READ

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:39 am

Laura, yes, that's what I meant. And Slinky, those seem like good reasons to me too.

But there will be people who come here for the first time just looking for a home for their pigs who would never have posted if they knew they were going to be criticized and hassled.

tiggerlily

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:50 pm

Just thought I'd let you know that Vinnie and Paprika have settled into their new home and seem quite happy. They are very alert, friendly, talkative piggies and I can't wait to introduce them to Penelope (of course I will wait, but you know what I mean).

They seem to have been very well cared for and enjoy being handled. They are chunky little girls at 1 lb 13 oz each. My daughter did rename Paprika, though, and she is now known as Poppy. I think this is going to work out nicely.

Becky

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:57 pm

Tiggerlily, I'm so glad this has worked out. You're wonderful to give them a home.

Sunny

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2003 9:49 am

Oh congratulations! I'm so glad you got them.

Pictures, we need pictures!

tiggerlily

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:16 pm

OK, let me see if I can do this right. Here's a picture of Poppy: http://fff.fathom.org/pages/Aranid/paprika.jpg and here is one of Vinne: http://fff.fathom.org/pages/Aranid/Vinnie2.jpg.

I hope I did that right!

bats

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:03 pm

Perfect.

leebee

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:27 pm

Adorable. I'm so glad you were able to give them a good home, Tiggerlily.

Slinky

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2003 5:09 pm

Ack! A peruvian! You have much more patience for grooming than I it seems. I just give them haircuts.

HollyT
Get on your bike.

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:24 pm

How could anyone get rid of those cuties? Tigerlily you're so lucky!

Sunny

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:57 pm

Look at that sweet face! So glad they are in a good home.

Becky

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:48 pm

Vinnie has SUCH a face!

How are they doing, by the way?

tiggerlily

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:14 am

They are doing well. Thanks for asking. They seem a little bit more skittish today, but once we catch them they enjoy being held and talk and sing to us the whole time. Poppy rather thinks she runs the place and is not a bit shy about demanding her veggies.

And you're right, Vinnie is such a cutie! Her face is very expressive! She is quite a little licker, too.