Guinea pig in Wooster, Ohio needs new home

megwhite1976

Post   » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 pm

One year old male guinea pig needs a loving home. Linney has the most playful and funny personality! He loves to be held and cuddled. He even tolerates bath time and having his nails clipped. Unfortunately, I am allergic to him and we need to get rid of him. He comes with his cage, water bottle, food, etc. He is used to being around children and dogs and loves attention. We had to move him into the garage due to my allergies and he isn't too happy out there. Please help!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:58 am

Meg -- a garage is not safe. Is there any place in the house you can put him that will cause you minimal problems until you can find a good home for him? A spare room, den, guest bathroom even? Can any other member of your family help you with his care to minimize your contact with him?

Also, do you have any pictures of him? Even cruddy ones from an old cell will do just fine. Pictures always generate interest.

pigz4life

Post   » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:03 pm

There is a picture of him on Craigslist Ohio Canton or Youngstown I believe.

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:45 am

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:35 pm

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:16 am

Wooooops, thanks Catie Cavy. For some reason I thought she described him as white with brown, must have been mixed up with a different post...

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:53 am

What a beautiful little pig. I hope someone can help him.

SuperGuineaPigPe

Post   » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:51 am

He. Is. Adorable.