New home for our 2 guinea pigs

anika1103

Post   » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:47 pm

We got these two brothers as babies last summer and they are now about 10 months old. We will be sad to see them go but we rescued a cat and she's not doing so well with them around. We have two large cages for them that we keep connected, hidey huts, toys, a playpen, extra bedding, hay, and food. Everything is free. We just want to find a good home for them where they will be safe, cared for, and loved. I have pictures but can't seem to figure out how to upload them. If you want to see them, please email me and I'll be happy to share. They are adorable!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:10 pm

Please don't offer them for free on sites like your local paper or ad sheet -- they'll wind up as snake food. You should always charge enough to keep that from happening. If you find someone who wants them and you think they'll take good care of them, you can always waive the fee.

JX4

Post   » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:40 am

Please do NOT offer them for free. Snake owners scour ads for free-to-good-home rodents and will lie to your face about their intentions.

Wendekae

Post   » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:04 am

Hi, I am looking for cage mates for my guinea pig. His passed away. Are you near West Chester, PA 19380?