Two female pigs in Georgia need a home

KrisB83

Post   » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:59 pm

I'm disabled and afraid I can't take care of my pigs anymore. Agatha is 5 and Ghertie is one. They have a 2x4ft c&c cage with a lot of fleece and hammocks and things. They are using half paper bedding and half Uhaul pads. It's all less than a year old and kept clean. There is also a large store bought cage that I use for emergencies and a playpen fence thingy for floor time. I have shampoo and nail clippers and everything. You wouldn't need to buy anything at all. I want $80 to know you are serious.
Neither of them is very friendly because I don't handle them a lot so they need patience. Ghertie bites from curiosity. The older one is tamer but neither likes getting picked up. They calm down when you feed them in your lap. They are used to a small dog being around but I don't think they would like a cat getting on their cage and stuff.
No families with children under ten years old and no college students. The cage should be kept in a quiet place in the house. I'd like to see a history of pet ownership and care.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:47 pm

They are very cute. I hope you can find them a good home!

kailaeve1271

Post   » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:54 pm

I cannot see the picture but I’m sure they’re adorable. I live in the Columbus, Georgia area and while I can’t adopt any more pigs until I move out my parents home, I can definitely ask around and see if anyone around here is looking for some new additions to their home