Two 6mo Old Bonded Females Need a Home

Fishemad

Post   » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:45 pm

It hurts my heart to have to write this post but...I have two female sisters that need rehomed.

I have had these little girls since they were born in April 2018 as their mom came to me pregnant. The grey and white one with red eyes is named Opal and the crested is named Pearl. Opal is rather shy but will warm up to you and is quite the sweetheart. Pearl is a bit more feisty but will curl up around your neck and hide in your hair or the hood of your sweatshirt. They both wheek for treats and love carrots and to lounge in their hay bin. They are very small pigs, only weighing around 500-600 grams.

Pearl and Opal are very precious girls whom I love greatly but I am attending graduate school across the country and cannot bring 4 pigs with me, I am keeping their mom and her companion. I am hoping to find them a home that can give them the extra love and time that I am unable to currently give them and a family that will make them a part of theirs. These girls are used to being around dogs and other pigs as they have lived with their mom and another female their whole lives.

Please feel free to message me with any questions about them. I am asking a rehoming fee of $50 just to ensure they are going to a great home and won't end up somewhere detrimental. I am willing to drive to meet you if you are interested in my sweet girls.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:24 pm

What part of Pennsylvania are you in?