2 Brothers (1 year old) in San Jose, CA looking for a home

OrionSTARB0Y

Post   » Sun May 19, 2019 5:21 pm

Floofy (white-banded midsection) and AJ (white peak midsection) are looking for a good home with loving caretakers who will be able to provide adequate space and care. Current home is too small and current owner's allergies cannot continue to bear the allergenic environment. I have taken exceptional care of all of my guinea pigs (one mother and three babies) up to this point, but my recent move to a new, smaller apartment has illustrated that I can no longer provide adequate accommodations for all four of my piglets. Floofy and AJ have been together since birth and cannot be separated, so please do not inquire about adopting only one of them. If you adopt them both, please make sure to provide them with a better cage than the one you will receive for them--something with larger floor space to give them room to run about. You will also receive two small carrier cages for transport.

Floofy has recently started warming up to being pet and handled. AJ is more timid and doesn't yet like to be pet. They are very vocal and demanding when it's feeding time and they absolutely love baby spinach leaves. They're both in very good health and have healthy weights according to a recent visit to the vet. No health issues between the two of them.

There is a $75 adoption fee (cash only, due upon pick-up) that will net you: Image

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun May 19, 2019 11:26 pm

They are awfully cute! I hope you find good homes for these guys!

OrionSTARB0Y

Post   » Sun May 26, 2019 6:37 pm

This thread is now closed. Floofy & AJ have found their new home.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun May 26, 2019 7:45 pm

That's good news!