Rehoming 5 guinea pigs in North Carolina

katiebug15

Post   » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Hello,

My name is Katie and I have 5 guinea pigs that I can no longer take care of. I don’t have enough money, time, or space and I’ve been trying to take care of them so it wouldn’t have to result to this, but they deserve a better home. I live in Western North Carolina and I have tried to contact rescues closer to me, but they have not answered. I am scared that I will run out of money soon and I cannot keep them.

They are all beautiful and nice guinea pigs. I have two paired females, and two paired males, and one female by herself. The males are a little bit more complicated as one is older and one is younger. The younger boar has tried to take dominance and I fear them have a cage close to the girls has made them more aggressive from hormones. They have been fine together for the past six months up until the past couple of weeks.

The separated female was not accepted into the two females I already had. Her name is Rusty and she is very sweet and loving on her own. She was missexed from her previous owners and got pregnant. I think trying to get her another pair would be nice because she is lonely. Just be careful.

The two paired females are named Rosie and Lady, and the two males are names Stuart and Eugene. Stuart has a issue with his teeth. His back molars are growing very fast and need to be checked on every six months by a vet.

They are so lovely to have around and I love them so very much, but I have to love them enough to let them go to someone who has the money and time to take care of them. They are my entire world and I want the best for them.

None of them are spayed or neutered.

If you can help me or know of anyone who can help me, that would be greatly appreciated. If you are interested please message me and I can tell you more about their individual personalities and send more pictures! Thank you so much!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:07 pm

If you can upload pictures online and put links to pictures of them, that may help to get people interested.

I wish you luck finding a good home for them.