The Tale of My Insane Cavies

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:40 pm

Ah! And who's taking care of the gang when you're gone?

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:43 am

One of my neighbors. They've taken care of the pigs before, and did a great job. They were very obsevent, and called me when the pigs hadn't been eating their pellets. So, I know if something went wrong, they would let me know.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:31 pm

Today is Elsie's birthday! She has lived with me for exactly a year now!
I'm sorry to say that I'm actually not at home right now, so poor Elsie is alone for her birthday. I did call home and sing happy birthday, though.

Happy birthday!

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:40 am

Happy belated birthday! She is so pretty.

Yeah, Pippin spent one of his b-days at the vet's. We celebrated when I got back.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:50 pm

I got back from my trip yesterday, and was happily reunited with my piggy babies. However, there was a huge mess of hay on the floor. Apparently, my neighbor didn't realize that you can lift the hay contairer up right next to the hayloft.

While I was waiting for my dad to bring the car around to where my mom, brother, and I were waiting at the airport, I noticed that a woman was holding a blanket and petting something inside it. I went over for a look, and saw it was a guinea pig! It was an adorable little calico abby. I have no idea why she brought t on the plane, but she told me where she got the pig. Her mom had found the pig outside in Maine! The poor thing had been outside for two weeks and had frostbite on several feet and one teat. Fortunatley she recovered. How could anybody let a guinea pig outside in the middle of winter in Maine? Anbody with an ounce of common sense would know it can't survive! Just disgusting! I'm glad the little piggy found a good home, though.

Oh, and the pig that I post about before that I wanted to adopt has already been adopted. Oh well... I'm sure there will be other pigs at the next adoption meet.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:23 pm

Yay, I finally have more pics!
Elsie and Hannah enjoying grass
Hannah eating a tomato.
Elsie
Hannah
Snickers
Snickers sends piggylip kisses to the ladies
Elsie asks, "got milk?"

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:56 am

So cute!

Fossil Barb

Post   » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:03 am

Cute.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:38 pm

Oh man, Hannah is styling hot with her "designer hat"!
All of your babies are so cute, thanks for sharing. : )

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:21 pm

My mom thinks Hannah looks like Jane Fonda, with a little white headband and big poofy hair.

Tammy

Post   » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:34 pm

Elsie is cute!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:03 pm

Happy belated birthday, Elsie!