Stories of the Puffy-Pigs! Part 3

Brainerror

Post   » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:15 pm

you're too kind lynx! <3 in the mean time we're stuck in HK as we were about to fly out to the UK on sunday evening our flight has now been canceled due to super typhoon usagi sweeping over HK tomorrow.

Think of HK/China tomorrow and lets hope everyone will be OK at the end of it!

poppycorn

Post   » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:22 pm

Oh it looks like you had such a wonderful time! :D It all makes me wish a) I could travel and meet you, and b) I had piggies again <3

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:05 pm

I enjoyed the update too. :)

tashab

Post   » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:25 pm

It looks like you had a wonderful visit! I'm jealous you two cool cats got to meet each other!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Nice that the visit went well. :)

serelixyue

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:09 am

Thought I'd post some pictures,

Squabbles over the Pumpkin House

Squabbles over the water spout

Fresh cage! Too many colors!

Eating hay on three different levels, and a Minpuff butt (I just realized saying 'Minipuff-butt' really fast 5 times sounds funny)

I probably won't have time to post tomorrow, but it'll be Felix's Eighteenth Birthday!!!!!!

The best brother I could have asked for, I love you Ferbs.

Happy Birthday!!! <3

I can't wait to show you what I'm making him for his birthday. I hope it turns out decent, this project will take me 2 weeks and I'm still searching up materials. It's late, I know. But it's gonna be worth it.

Brainerror

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:46 am

Happy birthday Felix! aw love the first photo <3 and I can see the resemblance.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:30 am

Happy Birthday, Felix!!!

I especially like the photo of you two with the zebra :-)

poppycorn

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Happy birthday Felix! You're not that close behind me - I turned 18 on the 29th June!

Saying Minipuff 5 times DOES sound funny. :'D

Lovely pictures Sere - being away from my sister has made me realise just how much I enjoy being silly with her. :)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Aww! Just catching up here . . . . A belated Happy Birthday to Felix, I hope you both enjoyed his big day! Lots of love flying your way xx

serelixyue

Post   » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:15 am

I just wanted to share the latest cage development!

The girl's cage have been a big open 3 x 6 for 2 years now.

When there were sick/quarantine pigs, I built a 1 x 3 hospital cage. but then it just kind of became a storage shelf.

Until I realized I could make that into a regular thing! So I installed stairs.

Approved!

A bit of traffic coming down. The pigs are also loving the new Weaver Cots...sometimes Snowy would hop on and then decide she's not bothered to make the ascend and just takes a nap there instead :)

WHO, by the way, is totally rocking her Senior Citizen status. Chubbed up and fluffy once more. I cherish everyday with her :')

Group shot! (3/10 shot)

By the way, I'm SO in love with them standing on tippy toes, head-in-the-sack

And we thought they had short leggies :P I'm always tempted to give them a poke on the tummy but that'd freak them out.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:30 pm

LOVE these photos, especially the third to last one! And the stairs are fantastic!