There's no life without a Guinea Pig!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:45 pm

my honey my seeing eye dog use to groom chock regularly when he was on my lap or in his pen as he was at floor level and she would groom him through the bars of the pen. He was very upset when she retired as it took him sevral days to stop calling for her as she would head straight to him no matter where she was in the house. he still makes the same noise when i shake her play caller as its got a bell on it which i hold when i having a bad day where shes in my mind. I refused to give that back as i wanted something to remember her by as i cant see picks. he stops wheeking for her after a min now where as when i furst shook it after she left he went nuts and was actually shouting his head off as he wanted to know why she wasnt coming. that lasted sevral hours with brakes inbitween for water then he would start up again. Think he loved her very much and it went the same way for her. she use to wash my pet rats to when they were runnin about the living room floor. She would even help me find them when one escaped. Nothing i did could settle him which then made me upset as i couldnt distract him from wanting her to come see him.

MaraC

Post   » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:36 pm

Aaaw, that's so sweet! Dogs are the most clever, and that's enough said! My dogs also love the piggies, but I haven't provided so much access for them as I did for the cats. They also love the cats, the cats love the hedgehog and the tortoise, we basically have a loving zoo in our home! I don't think the piggies are so fond of them, but they clearly don't mind (except when the kitty is stealing the best spot in the cage!)

Brainerror

Post   » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:32 am

lovely pics and I'm in love with chocco!