Mr. Teddy

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:51 pm

Teddy is a cutie. All the best for introductions with Craig.

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:00 pm

He is adorable! Does he have red eyes or is that the camera flash?

JessicaC

Post   » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:25 am

Nope, not the flash, his eyes are red.

JessicaC

Post   » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:53 am

He had his vet appointment yesterday. He is a healthy boy weighing just 1208 grams. He has a bit of dandruff, no mites. He had a few burrs removed from his feet and has a weird scab on his rump that we need to watch.

Brainerror

Post   » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:11 am

try using melts from gorgeous guineas for his dry skin, did wonders for my rex. He's really cute!

JessicaC

Post   » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:37 pm

melts from g.g, I will have to gooogle that.

serelixyue

Post   » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:09 pm

Look at those pink ears!! 1208g! sheesh...is it genes in Hong Kong, all my pigs are under 1000g

JessicaC

Post   » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:29 pm

Mommy had me out of my cage and I got to run all over!! Then there was this huge pile of yummy green stuff!!! It was SO yummers!!!

I was so excited, that I started doing these funny jumps and hops. I got caught in mid hop!!

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:42 pm

A tan and white teddy with red eyes, he is officially on the pig nap list.

JessicaC

Post   » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:59 am

I just made a larger home for him with fleece. He loves it.

But, while he was in there, I noticed that some of his urine is brown-spots of brown. Calling the vet today.

He isn't showing signs of an illness. No boogers, no congestion, no loss of appitite or sounds of pain when going potty.

His weight is still the same. Drinking tons of water and is very active.

JessicaC

Post   » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Teddy and Craig now share a house together!! They get along so well! There was just a wee bit of a sqwabble and now they are best buds!

Once I get a new monitor for my computer, I will upload some adorable pictures. Darn cats knocked my flat screen over and my cell isn't that smart to upload pictures either :D