RIP Ruthie and Ginger

MissPiggy_17

Post   » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:37 am

I remember you both well, although its been years since you've been gone. Ruthie, you hated your long fur being groomed. The first time I held you you peed on me. Every morning you wheeked for your veggies (cucumbers were your favorite) but wouldn't eat until you got a head scritch. You loved Ginger with all your heart. You'd groom her and make sure she got enough to eat. Every time you left the cage Ginger wheeked her head off; you two were inseparable.
Ginger, you were always the first to popcorn and then poop in a freshly cleaned cage, you were so easily excited by little things. You loved carrots, Ruthie, and my brother so much they were all that mattered in your life. You wouldn't eat until we played carrot tug of war with you. You were always the shy one, Ruthie was dominant. You lived 7 years of happiness and Ruthie lived 6. You passed over the Rainbow bridge 2 months before Ruthie. You both died of old age. I'm happy I was able to make you guys happy like that. But I still cry whenever I see your picture. I'll miss you forever!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:47 am

They sound like they were a wonderful pair of guinea pigs who will be long remembered.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:02 pm

I love the idea of a carrot tug-of-war!

MissPiggy_17

Post   » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:00 pm

They looked EXACTLY like Stephen and the Bobsicle ( I read their whole blog and I cried when I first saw them because they looked like the spitting image of Stephen and Bob