Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:14 am

he makes ajustments to it all right. Guess the hay stack isnt big enough or i havent aranged it to his liking. haha

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:29 am

Cant believe that he is three next year. Feels like i only got him yesterday. I could fit him in the palm of my hand when i got him and i can still lift him up with one hand now as he is a very small mail or so the vet told me when i was at vet last.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:45 am

Happy 3!!! And oh, yes, redecorating is fun!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:19 pm

He loves nothing more than decorating his cage :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:35 am

Cleaned chocksters cage out this morning. Hes been playing ever since he was put back in. Nice to know my work doesnt go unnoticed. :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:45 am

Chocky is goin on holiday with me to my0friends house that i stayed with over christmas and easter. He will be getting his claws cutting when we down there as i prefer the vets where my friend stays rather than the one near me. the vet near me was really heavy handed when i took chock there last time. the last thing iether me or chock need is chock getting scared of vets or anything else for that matter so i never went there after chock got frightened by the nasty vet near me

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:50 am

Goin out to get some things for chock today with my nabour and his daughter. wonder what presents i will come back with for him.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:33 am

Went out. I got chock a new wooden log to gnaw on which hes ignoring right now in favour of a toilet roll instead. he is probably gonna wait till the middle of the night to start gnawing on it. Thats more likely to be the case rather than during social hours lol. Two bails of hay. A bag of dandelion and green oat mix stuf that he hasnt had yet and two dandelion and fennal sticks that he hasnt had iether as i wasnt awair of their existence till today.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:35 am

I hope you have a great holiday!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:02 pm

We are looking forward to goin away and snuggling up together on my friends sofa in front of their tv. I dont have one you see so its quite a change for me when i do get a chance to sit in front of one again and watching a programme. I find it strange at furst to begin with for a fiew hours them i get use to it and ajust. sorry my phone seems to be coming up with stupid words today for some reason. Sorry for the oddly written post

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:53 am

Just cleaned the little man out. He is zooming around, popcorning and talking to him self while he explores the cage. Bless. Nice to know i am needed.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Found out today that Chock likes coriander he loves it actually. I have never heard such loud wheeking from him in my life before when i braught him a sample to try before giving him more. does anyone elses pigs like coriander?