Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:05 am

Chock likes to have a 2 hour run in his pen minimum.
Its good that he feels comfortable in his running space for him to want to stay out for such a long time.
He was playing hard to catch this morning even though he'd told me he'd had enough
Silly boy...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:54 am

gonna try get chock booked in to the vets on tuesday to have his claws clipped as they getting long again.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:40 am

Chocks going to the vet this afternoon to get his claws clipped...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:41 am

chock was a little star at the vets. He just sat there and let the vet cut his claws with out any issues.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:27 am

got Chocks cage all cleaned this morning. Hes been popcorning and zooming around in there ever since...

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:18 am

I love that period! 5 minutes later it's all dirty and boring again, but for 5 minutesminutes they're happy.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:40 am

chocks quite good at keeping his cage tidy guess i am one of the lucky ones...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:36 am

chocks in good spirits today. Its nice to see him so happy. Think him having a new speaking space has helped.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:31 am

he use to sleep in the hay stack but since i got him his wooden house hes been sleeping and hanging out in there and its made a huge difference to his mood. Think he feels safe in there and thats why hes more relaxed and happy during the day.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:50 am

i have noticed with chock having a new sleeping space that his confidence has grown about being picked up where we have always had a problem with this before the wooden house came along.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:27 am

chocks been falling asleep in the pen recently and i dont know why hes doing that. Hope there is nothing wrong. The vet said there was nothing wrong with him when we went to the vet. so he must be relaxed enough in the space to fall asleep.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:02 am

Chock will be getting his run after i come back from my groop.