One Little, Two Little, Three Little Guinea Pigs

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:14 am

I kinda think you need more pics of Fuzzbutt, no?

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:20 am

You mean piggy Mummy making poor fuzzy cry like that and causing Peek and scatter to have nervous break downs. Thankfully Peek could not hear her. Give Fuzzy a head scratch from us. Yes more pictures of all four.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:25 am

I think you've seen all the decent, unblurred, not-poop-filled, can-still-see-the-black-guinea-pig pictures I have, Lynx. Hahahaha. I'll see what I can come up with for all of them, though I have to warn you, I've not had them out on the furniture for any photo shoots so it's hard to get shots of either set of cagemates together. Maybe I can do that today, just to see if they'll stay together long enough for me to get off a few clicks. It's a gloomy very rainy day, but I'll push my chair over by the window for what it's worth.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:03 pm

daisymae, Scatter causes nervous breakdowns, not has them. ;o)

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:15 am

Poor Flossie. Today, as I was getting their Vit C ready, I heard a strange sound in the pig room. I went in and discovered Flossie hiding under their stool and several flippers were wet. So was she. She was pulling her normal BS and chewing on grids wanting the Tabs NOW! This time, she was up on the brick next to the water bowl, must have lost her balance and fell into the bowl. I'm pretty sure she blames me because now I can't get near her, not even to give her the tablet! I'll have to snag her tomorrow and try to get a look in her mouth, or at least her front teeth. She worries me with all of her grid chewing. Even with the heavy plexiglas and the lighter weight clear vinyl "covers" she still manages to find unprotected bars to chew on. Now she's stretching up and grabbing the ones at the top. I'm scared she's really going to injure herself one of these days.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:17 am

When I had my bar chewer, I had to put plexiglass all the way to the top.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:22 pm

Thanks, bpatters. I was thinking the same thing and trying to figure out a way, probably using the heavy AND lightweight stuff. I'll be in there today working on the problem.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:46 am

pigs really know how to stress their owners out hahah

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Pics of Fuzzbutt:

ImageLittle Fuzz #1 2.10.16

Not saying she's comfortable or anything, butt...

ImageComfy Fuzz 2.16.16

Image037

Image036

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:16 pm

Aw, what a face!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:58 am

What a cutie! She looks so soft and fluffy. Those eyes are abdorable.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:55 am

chock had lots of fuzzy hair when i furst got him too. its a full glossy coat now.