Chock part 2

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:07 am

Chock is a two and a half year old teddy pig. I got him from a pet store before i new anything about rodant farms. He is a dark chocolate brown on his back with a white strype running down his forhead with a ginger stomach and one black foot. He is very calm in nature and soft in coat. His likes are his play box of hay that he plays in when he is in his play pen. bull rush balls. Cardboard tubes of any size. Something made of wood he can gnaw on when he is in his cage. dandelion anything. Iether dryed or fresh he doesnt mind what form they come in. lap time. Free range time on the sofa with me.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:50 am

He also loves being stroked all day long if you let him just sit there. He would be there on you for hours If you let him. sometimes we fall asleep during handling as we both are really calm round each other. He doesnt run away when we sleeping iether, he waits till i get awake then he will move.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:41 pm

I encourage you to continue on with the Chock thread you started instead of starting a new one. It will be easier to find your story about Chock.