Pigsterpiece Theater - Journey to the Center of the Sofa

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:31 pm

You and Woodrow are just the cutest, Gus! Keep writing!

afdani1984

Post   » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:07 pm

FHS posted this on our Facebook page yesterday. She called it my "Transformation Thursday" photo and said what I happy piggy I am now, and how different I look since when I first came to live with her. Then she gave me a blueberry.

And here's me and the kid "sharing" some salad.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:57 pm

What an adorable little smile!

greysome

Post   » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:23 pm

LOL! I love that the sharing picture is Woodrow with a blade of grass and Gus with a bowl

afdani1984

Post   » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:11 pm

FHS says enjoy it while it lasts. Pretty soon the kid will be a big boy and I won't be able to hog all the salad.

CavyDad
Supporter in 2018

Post   » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 am

I'm really enjoying reading about Gus's adventures. It looks like he and Woodrow are off to a great start becoming buddies. What an adorable picture!

Gus looks so much like our Rocket--I did a double-take when I saw his picture!

afdani1984

Post   » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:26 pm

The name's Star-Lord, and I...am takin' over this thread. Yeah, you heard me right. See me and my buddy Rocket heard tell that our grumpy downstairs neighbor and his kid sidekick found this place to tell stories about themselves.

It's only fair that we get to share stuffs too. Mainly me though, cuz I'm the pig who started it all.

I see everythin' that goes on in this place. Nothin happens with out me knowin. I'm the boss...see.

So me and Rocket...we're sticking around.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:59 pm

What a cutie he is!

afdani1984

Post   » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:04 pm

@Lynx - He's always got such a serious expression on his face. We like to joke that he takes the Lord part of his name very seriously. That photo of him on the hut though...I came downstairs and nearly had a heart attack. He used to climb up onto the green plastic farmhouse, but that had stairs and they were on the bottom cage at that point. I never expected him to be able to get up onto the shed. But there he was. Needless to say, he is now in a cage closer to the floor and the shed is in reserve for Roosevelt and Truman when they move into the condo.

afdani1984

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:46 am

I have a new game. Typically when I hear FHS moving around upstairs, I run to the side of the cage so I can look up the stairs and wheek at her, especially if she doesn't come down right away or isn't prompt with my salad. Instead, I've discovered it's great fun to hide so she can't see me, gets scared and comes down to make sure I'm alright...then leap out of the unknown and scare the heck out of her. I think it's great fun! FHS on the other hand...does not.

Image[/url]

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:31 am

You sound like a very cheeky piggy! But who can stay mad at you with that sweet face. NEVER bite the hand that feeds you!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:13 am

A very adorable guy!