The adventures of...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:24 pm

Choc have a new friend as of last Wednesday his name is stripey and he has black and tan stripes going up his body with a little white stripe running down his nose here is the story are stripey
I was in the pet shop getting hey and other supplies and I couldn't concentrate because all I could hear was just persistent and very loud squealing so I asked the woman who was taking me round if we can go and investigate he was making a squealing and I said if it's a female I'm in trouble because my mail is intact so we have a look and lucky for me it's a male Annie is beautiful
As soon as the woman put him in my hands and I said hello stripey he squeaked at me and then went straight from my iPhone headset to trying to it so I moved it out of his way can you try to go inside my jacket sleeve couldn't fit and then started to attack my jacket because it was my jackets fault that you can fit into my can leave him off that display
So he came home with me and Choc has become a different piggy literally overnight he's happy he's got loads of energy he is enthusiastic he wants to play he loves the interaction and the pair of them never shut up
It's like I've got the young Choc back even though he's coming up for
And I try to give Choc some space from stripey the other day because stripey was jumping on its head and chocolate and sleep but all they did was shout for each other so I had to put them back together
That totally inseparable stripey likes to sleep underneath Choc that's where I feel safe I think there is bedding hi stripey hey Choc that's how it goes at night time that's the sleeping arrangements
Choc gave strive be a guided tour of the cage and a guided tour of the player ear stripey let you know that cabbage was not disgusting after all and it's so nice it's better than having TV
Besides can you pick television is the best channel you can tune into :)
Stripey is part satin coat because his colours changing the light and it's literally like silk but I'm not sure what the other part of him is I know he's a mix that he's really chilled out and really placid and that suits Choc right down to the ground
They totally love each other to bits it's so lovely

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:57 pm

Oh, this makes me so very happy. I'm so glad that Choc has a friend! Stripey sounds simply beautiful. You're a lucky lady to have such beautiful and apparently well behaved boys! :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:17 pm

I certainly wouldn't describe them as well behaved
Very messy with kicking things out of their play in closure
But I wouldn't have put my tooth and well behaved in the same sentence lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:58 pm

Stripey has found his Wheekwheek noise finally bless him
Was giving the pair of them some salad and I was about to put it in the play in closure and he started squealing table so I had a duet of squealing chocs starting off

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:19 am

I'm very happy for you and Chock. We've missed you, by the way.

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:53 am

Haha! By well behaved I simply meant that I'm glad they got along so quickly. :) It certainly sounds like they are a rambunctious pair - definitely like a pair of brothers!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:49 pm

Stripey thinks is made of elastic he goes bounce bounce bounce off anything and everything it's so funny he run round in circles is totally mad
He sorts his sleep out by first is the latter of which flakes then there is an area hey Dennis him Dennis hi then chalk that's how you sleep
My apples dictation is being stupid
I honestly think he was sent to me by God because I've been having a really difficult few months with my mental health and I didn't need to particularly go to the pet shop but I felt like I was being drawn there on casters it was really strange and then I came home with him I think he save my life

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Oh, he sounds so bubbly and happy and adorable.

I'm so glad. So glad that you got him, for both your sake and Choc's. I will be praying for your health.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:59 am

Stripey has a really really miss GVS face looks really cheeky like he just would love to get into complete mischief and then squeal because you got frightened so I'd have to go and find him
Lucky I run the pair of them in a metal enclosure so there's no chance of escapees because I'm sure they would just love to get my electric cabling are complete cell service to Hayley and The food bag :)

Riahrae

Post   » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:04 pm

I'm so happy you got choc a friend and we missed you hope all is well

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:09 am

Stripey has discovered how to make the week we can always but he doesn't quite realise what it's for he also doesn't realise that in order to see what triggered off the week we can always just the get up from where he actually used to going investigator blessing
He learned how to make the week we can always from Choc but he still quite hasn't got the hang of why he will learn in time chocs the good teacher

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:12 pm

I went shopping for the piggies today and I got
A huge bill of wood leaks that I had great fun menu ring up the staircase
Would flakes sorry my Apple dictation is being rubbish
For bales of Burgess dandelion and marigold hey
Two bags of dandelion forage
Two bags of mixed herbal forage
And for bales of Timothy hay with carrots and apple
The piggies really like that and some chamomile harvest which is good for fighting them down when I'm trying to go to sleep and they have other ideas
Correction helping them to stay quiet
They also had the cage cleaned out today so they're happy happy piggies I like happy happy piggies