Pippin can do that.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:49 pm

Go boneless or fall off houses?

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:06 pm

Both.

He goes boneless when you cut his toenails (or even TOUCH his feet) and slides off the top of the pigloo. He is not the brightest pig I've ever owned, but he has the good sense not to try it too often.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:41 pm

Mr. RS to me: I got two of them to wheek at me! I held out pieces of hay and wouldn't let them have any until they talked.

Me to Mr. RS: One, they only wheek at you because you're feeding them. Two, that actually sounds like a good diet plan for Gus...

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:40 pm

So is Gus as big as Neal?

Are all three of the little savages well-endowed, or just Gus?

>blush<

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:34 pm

1) Pretty close. Neal is fatter now. I think he's spending too much time having breakfast in bed.

2) No idea. I haven't really paid attention. Max was incredibly well-endowed for a small pig (he walked on his toes) so that's what I think of as "big". They may be, but they're also fatter. It's relative.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:49 pm

Tsk tsk tsk, they are NOT fatter RavenShade, they are just getting bigger in the bones! : )

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:21 pm

Um, shouldn't Neal's bones have stopped growing by now? And the Little Savages', too?

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:02 pm

*cough*
Work with me here JaneDoe, work with me.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:40 pm

Step right up, folks, it's the Amazing Boneless Pig and his Big Boned Friends! Watch how the Boneless Pig slides like goo off the top of his house. You won't see this just anywhere! And right next door, see the Big Boned Friends. They aren't fat, just big boned! It's not laziness and hay that has gotten Neal to 3lbs 6 oz at a mere three years of age! No! It's big bones!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:41 pm

I hear circus music!