This Little Piggy Marketplace

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:45 am

Yay! Looks so cute!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 pm

Retired "Littlest Pet Shop" guinea pigs are also available for a limited time. Check them out on the TLPM home page at www.tlpmarketplace.com

As always, thanks for looking!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:24 am

Also, for a limited time we have four new mini-porcelain guinea pigs from the EyeDeal Miniature Porcelain collection. Supplies are extremely limited, so get yours before they're all gone!

This one's my favorite:

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:00 am

Oh, how adorable!!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:00 am

Be sure to check out our April contest at www.tlpmarketplace.com :)

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:11 am

Those are all really cute!

ucecudanny6270

Post   » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:44 am

I am really happy to find a place to get healthy Gp stuff. I have been searching for the good place to buy the health supplies. Anyway, thanks for the info. By the way I am working for a [removed] , so I am aware of the health related issues of the GP.

jacqueline

Post   » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:03 am

My bad, but I just now browsed through your web site again and just can't believe how amazing it is! You've really expanded your inventory - I'm very impressed.

Maybe I missed it, but you should really spread the word out there more/louder. I'll have to bookmark and make a mental note to myself to always check your site out first - looks kike you have just about everything!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:36 am

Thanks, Jacqueline. I haven't promoted the site much lately. The original site was built on the advice and feedback of quite a few GL'ers back in 2006, at a time when it has harder to find guinea pig-safe/appropriate products all on one website. These days, though, piggie owners are more likely just to go directly to Amazon.com for what they need -- or to other popular sites like Drs. Foster & Smith or Wag.com.

I have been debating whether or not to continue TLPM after the end of this year. In the meantime, though, it's good to know that a few folks still find it useful. :)

Thanks again!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:11 am

I've been busy adding product to TLPM this week! Check out the featured new item -- "All I care about is my guinea pig (and maybe two people)" tshirt:

Available in sizes S to 4XL in a lot of great colors. Great for these chilly fall evenings, or any time you just feel like making a statement. ;)

We also have a fun contest for November! Prize this month is this adorable hand-made guinea pig compliments of Rescued Guinea Pigs:

As always, thanks for looking! www.tlpmarketplace.com

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:50 am

Oops, sorry -- meant to post this larger image of the t-shirt with available colors:

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:52 am

Cute!! Good thing I missed the My LIttle Pet Shop pigs posting. They are very cute too.