A Fraud and a Charlatan

TexCavy

Post   » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:47 am

Rachel Maddow and The Daily "WTF Just Happened Today" emails are my main news. I have withdrawn from a lot of things I love. I rarely go out to the family dinners anymore, barely get on facebook even though I miss my friends there, I can hardly do my wand carvings at all. I carved once since Jan 20. I try to read a book and can't do more than 2 chapters at a time. But the hopelessness and the actively severe fears have subsided a lot. SO there's a good sign. But now there is the nuclear standoff. I try and make myself believe they (N.K. - or whichever country frumplethinskin is having a pissing contest with at the time) don't want to end the world anymore than most of us do. Something HAS to improve it all soon. I can only imagine the number of people who will lose their minds if it does not.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:12 am

My heart dies a little with each cruel and stupid thing done. But being an optimistic person who sees the madness, it helps to find like minded people (of which there is no shortage where I live) and doing something about it (writing congress people, protesting, etc.).

That O'Reilly is gone is a very very good thing.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:03 pm

Ditto Lynx.

143 posts