COVID-19

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:09 am

I never thought of that - get a face shield and look like fashion Barbie! That collarbone though - I really think a sandwich and a glass of milk would do her some good.

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:19 am

ItsaZoo, haha!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:22 am

She has such tiny ears! I sometimes forget how our ears keep growing as we get older. In 20 or so years I will look like Dumbo :-)

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:00 pm

My mom always said ears keep growing. I wondered about that, but maybe that's why, along with thinning hair, my right ear pokes through my hair. It never used to do that.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:08 pm

I knew men's ears and noses kept growing, but not women's. No change in mine.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:15 pm

The Guardian has a super short article about how both men's and women's ears get bigger as they age (men's ears tend to be larger). Noses too! The writer referred to a couple of studies. This is an article from 2013:

Big ears: they really do grow as we age
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2013/jul/17/big-ears-grow-as-we-age

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:24 am

It seems most everything gets larger as we get older - with the exception of our bladders!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:12 am

No kidding!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:30 am

Oh dear. Better not start that subject. I'll be going on all day.

My mom also thought noses got bigger. She'd be happy to see that article! I thought it had to do with the face sagging and loosing its fullness making the nose appear more prominent. Either way - :-(.

329 posts