Putting it all together - Russia/trump

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:51 pm

This is a really long read but covers so much of what happened that it is well worth the eye-opening time. It includes new information that had not been known and a chronology that offers a devastating look at what happened.

A Reporter at Large
March 12, 2018 Issue
Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier
How the ex-spy tried to warn the world about Trump’s ties to Russia.

By Jane Mayer
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/12/christopher-steele-the-man-behind-the-trump-dossier

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Looks fascinating.. I bookmarked it.

When the whole story is finally told, I wonder how many volumes it will fill.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:23 pm

I'm reading "Messing with the Enemy: Surviving in a Social Media World of Hackers, Terrorists, Russians, and Fake News" by Clint Watts.

Blurb from Amazon:

A former FBI Special Agent, U.S. Army officer and leading cyber-security expert offers a devastating and essential look at the misinformation campaigns, fake news, and electronic espionage operations that have become the cutting edge of modern warfare—and how we can protect ourselves and our country against them.

Fascinating. It's a great overview of what happened/is happening.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:42 pm

One of the most terrible things is that an all-out attack/defense is not being made to protect us for the 2018 elections. Talk is cheap. We need to stop foreign influence, know where political advertising/influencing is originating from.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1