Designs for Warren for Pres Buttons?

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Wed May 22, 2019 10:24 am

Stickermule (https://www.stickermule.com/ is running a special until Friday for 2 1/4" buttons (you send them the design). You get 50 identical buttons for $19.

I really want to put together some sort of button for Elizabeth Warren - looking around to get great ideas. I think I want her whole name and perhaps a circle of "Nevertheless, she persisted"

If you are not a Warren fan, I guess you could put together one for your favorite candidate but I am all in for Warren.

I am throwing this out here in case someone more skilled than I am can come up with a great design. I think the resolution must be pretty high for this to work. I will fool around this evening to come up with something (will share).

sef1268
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Wed May 22, 2019 11:03 am

I want a button or bumpersticker that says, "My guinea pig is smarter than your candidate," with the Repub elephant in watermark as the background, but would prefer not to have my car keyed or air let out of my tires.

As an alternative, "Anybody but Trump."

I'll have to give some thought to a Warren design.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Wed May 22, 2019 4:49 pm

I plan to pin it on my purse and give a couple friends buttons.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed May 22, 2019 5:12 pm

I like Warren, but she's older than I think a president ought to be. I'm still watching a bunch of the others, but am in no hurry to make up my mind.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu May 23, 2019 1:51 pm

p.s. unfortunately I won't be able to fool around with this at all but Warren is still my gal!

sef1268
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Thu May 23, 2019 5:21 pm

Here are a couple of existing designs that I like:

I don't think she has a snowball's chance, but it's fun to imagine it...

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri May 24, 2019 12:20 am

She is a compelling speaker and connects with people. Most importantly for me, she has much more specific ideas (has introduced some legislation) than the other people running.

I like those buttons too.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:34 am

Sticker Mule is having a button promotion this week. I was able to get it together to do a small button. Some of the print will be pretty tiny (it is only 1 1/4") but I think it will work!

For anyone out there who is big into getting some buttons, there is a today only 100 button offer for bigger buttons too.
https://www.stickermule.com/deals

They will have a different new offer tomorrow.

If you want $10 off a regular order of at least $10, I can give you a credit:
Link

p.s. sef, I do really like that button you found! (one disappeared but the lower one still shows and I love it) The buttons I put together were much smaller so was happy enough to do something simple for me.

8 posts • Page 1 of 1