Beside other options and treastments we Will try.. :) I seriously think we can manage. Really. Its where we came from. Straight from the doggo world. Wish all other pigs the best.:) And we start learn tomorrow! Silvia Trkman all the way.. nothing is impossible. He is crazy..but he is smart far far beyond average. My dog<3
We re here again cause i am ordering CBD 3%oil to apply it on formation every day for three weeks. Ingredients lindseed oil, coconout oil, canabinoids, sezame oil and lecitin. He Will not eat it.. but i just check..is that okay if he accidently consume it.. i think he cant but anyway?
They say its equal as visit..well..idont know. I Will pay and we Will see. I ll write here if it Will be any news.
I would sort of agree with you, the thing is something came out when he squeezed it..it was oily(sort of) and yellow. And if it was wart nothing would came out?Its a little strange(for me at least.)
My sister Will took new photos tomorrow(she s away today)-i can sent it to you than.
Irie is tired today, tough… every vet visit tire animals out i guess.
Hope he ll be alright tomorrow.
We re trying our best..cbd, teaching stay.. making sure his eating gets back to normal..he was normal running around on the floor before, but than went back to sleep. Nebulizer starting tomorrow morning.
I regret i didnt ask vet if i can held him, but i rather stayed quiet or i would say something that you dont say. I try to be polite and calm..as rjespicer wrote..but the thing is i learn to be quiet if i am too disturbed in situations like that.. I can ask some other time..i dont thing calling him now would be good idea. He already stated he can cut it out(Standard method, i know) and sent it on histology.
I ll try to ask themwhen time is right. Do you know its sezame oil is harmful? Cocounat, lindseed is alright as far as i now.
If you are not seeing significant changes, irritation to it, I would be tempted to just monitor. It does seem this is more secondary to the other issues you are seeing. I guess I focus on this more than some of the other issues not because it is more important, but because it seems more concrete and easier to deal with.
I do not have a medical background but if this was on my skin, I would be gently breaking the skin and using warm wet compresses or soaking in hot water (like the water in a hot bath) along with some attempt to express it to see if it was easily expressed. I did something similar with a lump on Snowflake. It was evident there was no infection present and it ended up being a tumor that she irritated and abraded so there was broken skin on the lump. I took a picture of the excised flesh which helps to show what it was.
Irie does not have anything under skin-i am pretty sure..i check it.. Snowflake had it, right? Cause you can feel it..
The thing is i have no idea how many pigs die during anasthesia. Irie s vet say-it really shouldnt be nothing wrong-they diagnosed bordetella infection, Ringos vet didnt agree he said any anasthesia its tough for animals in general. What can I think of it.
I Will just wait few days, so he wont be stressed. Its okay. For infection treatment goes well. Nebuliser Works. As for pellets, he is eating hay all the time, he ate a very little but pellet mush with benebac.. his dropings are better. I think he got fed up with pellets. Cause he looks good and his
weight is good..we Will order oxbow again next week, to..maybe this Will do the trick.
So only this remains mistery.
I totally agree with you.. I think i ll leave it if it doesnt change.
I did ask few other people.
1. you and sef said it s wart like..yeah, but than as i said something came out..so its wart like but not exactly wart. Maybe its something similar than Snowflakes..but I dont think so..i ll do as you wrote..
2. Ringo s vet checked photo-she is very experienced vet-she said its skin formation-i said like tumor she said yeah most likely benign.
3. Iries first vet said its skin formation(exactly like Ringos vet so tumor), but in reality looks a little bit different. He said to check that it doesnt grow in any direction.. including under skin-thats the most dangerous. I really wanted show it to him, not just on photo .. but than the other vet was working.
4. Iries second vet said he s pretty sure its sebacious gland.
5. My sister agrees with both IRies vets, she thinks its sebacious gland, too..but I tought like you and why doesnt have cap than
6. My two best friends from dog world both think its benign..one said its a tumor, another said she thinks it can be gland or something not dangerous. She said she doesnt think its a tumor-she is Quite experienced with vet s stuff.
7. dermatologist from USA said tumor(so formation), but on photo its unclear.
8. Waiting for online first derm results.
9. Mum said she doesnt think its sebacious gland, but also does not look cancerous to her. I agree with you and sef on wart like. Why this came out
I dont know.
So:) ..lord knows, whos right. Hope online derma results Will reveal something..you ll be first to know..and to get new photos
1. cbd/warm compress/St Johns worth should ruin sebacious cells as well-i hadnt find it this is okay, yet, cbd is on the way to us
4. i held pig
5. i teach him to sta.y, but if i cant be around they ll have to listen to me how to speak to him and that is very unlikely,i am sure he didnt get food otherwise he wouldnt jump around..maybe a little but not a lot..i brough favourite saladforhim already, so..they didnt, i bet.
6. I ask the other vet to held pig or that he do it..he is very good, but damn..he aint no my friend why he would do me thoose kind of favours, if they already tried..if they did. Besides they have wierd thing who Works that Works..you cant say oh i came to the other.. i think..besides the other vet is boss of this thing and that is bad enough for us.. i have nothing against him, but we can never get it together.. so..its not working, if its not by now
it never Will, it kind of broke my last 1%faithin him as he said he couldnt do it as if Irie is pitbul-lets be honest, he doesntweight 1kg even.
7. we get exact diagnosis by somebody else, but if nobody couldnt say for certain by now..i dont think so first derm would figure it out. Hope some
of this 7. options Will work.
They use gas, but i know they do lost few pigs(over bladder stones surgeries and some other stuff- they are experienced, but I cant say if quality of this surgeries is the same as in US, i dont know thoose things well enough-all i know is owners are not so persistent as you are and I.
So me and Irie always looked like the craziest, just because we would like to sort our problems properly.
Thanks again.. I am sure wewill figure something out..nothing ever came easily to me and IRie that whywe re hiting it hard or hitting the vets hard..dear dr if we hit you for real..damn:) i wouldnt wish that for him. LOL:). I just cant belive it still..
If anybody is interested, this is how i plan to teach him(first session went perfect-today.
1.session 1 2 sec-24.11
3. 7 sec 27.11
7.30 sec 4.12
8.42 sec 6.12
10. 2 min 8.12
11.3 min 10.12
14.7-10min 14, 12
15. on the floor practice 16.12
16hold him in his hand practice 1 18.12
17.hold him in his hand practice 2 19.12
18.distractions 1 20.12
19.distractions 2 22.12
21.in different room with strangers part 1 -24.
22. part 2-25. 12
23. part 3 26.12
If he Will learn as fast i expected+he Will be healthy enough!
- Supporter in 2019
It's a relatively safe drug and wouldn't have the risks associated with anesthesia. Just a thought.
On top of that..we run out of benebac. His pops are soft.We ll get it in 1-3 weeks from US:(.
HE doesnt touch pellets or took few bites and run off.. we changed 5brands-he refuse them all. We only have 3 more left. If he refused them all(he always loved food) i ll startthinking of taking him to vet again, which is lame, too but do we have a choice.. i am thinking his front tooth are hurting him, but i checked it(i said front cause he is bitting on cage so much)and it looks normal..and he ate hay a lot and normal.. he doesnt put head in wierd positions or struggle chewing..I forced fed him a little.
His weight is not dropping,
His formation turned bright red..thats lame too..i dont know what the vet did but it seems he iritate this thing badly. I said to my sister damn, we ll never learn *stay*that fast. She said ah, never mind. If it Will go worse and worse you can always optioned surgery or ask if you can held him to try again.
Sometimes I just think there is no go for us. With situations like that. I would like firstly sort out eating habbits, cause this is getting Quite alarming.. i ordered green oats.. we Will run out of money and Will power.
As I said, Sef,I would try that..really. But they wont like it, cause its the way they are with me at least. Sorry I didnt send you a photo but Irie&Ringo& their 100 issues daily..sometimes just tire me out. We ll try get photos tomorrow, mum took it today, but are unclear+formation looked so *ugly*