Calcified lump by the ribs

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu May 16, 2019 10:31 pm

I removed the image tags so it can either be visible or clickable. To use image tags, the url needs to end in img, jpg, jpeg, or png.

FunkisHen

Post   » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:59 am

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that Valentina died last week. Her tumour had grown, she was on maximum painkillers and started to get several problems due to more tumours inside her so I made the decision so she wouldn't have to suffer. She stopped breathing after the sleeping meds kicked in, nuzzled on my shoulder, after eating her fill of grass and cucumber.
I'm heartbroken but so happy for the years we got together.

Thanks to everyone who tried to figure this out. She was almost 7 now, but had it not been for the tumours she would have lived for many more years on pure will I'm sure. She was a very special, stubborn, happy, chatty, cuddly, amazing little pig, and I miss her so.
Cuddle your piggies x

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:31 am

I'm so sorry you lost her. She sounds like a wonderful pig.

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:53 am

I am so sorry that you lost her, but at least you had some good, quality time with her before she passed. You can keep those happier memories in your heart forever.

Best thoughts to you.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:35 pm

I am so sorry to hear you lost her, FunkisHen. I am sure she was lucky to have lived with you.

You have all our sympathy.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:51 am

I'm so sorry. She had a wonderful life with you.

26 posts