Hanna's Tooth Trauma

Tehuantl

Post   » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:33 pm

Thank you all, and sorry for not being very communicative. Was so wrapped up in her care I didn't have time to write. She was such a unique girl and I donated her remains for a necrospy to the School of Vet Medicine as they had all her records and were astounded by how strong she was. If our loss can help train future vets then it helps ease the loss.

I new a couple months ago she would not be strong enough if she got ill again so I adopted 2 more girls before she passed. It has helped her sister Mia to not be alone and I have given 2 more girls forever homes. Even with the support of her new herd mates, Mia is grieving in her own way. I have watched my girls enough to know she misses her sister.

I would include some final pictures of her but I don't know how.

The best thing I can suggest to any owner is to teach your piggies to not be afraid of syringes. As a result of having to feed Hanna so many different things I was able to train the other girls to associate the syringes with positive experiences. It is worth doing, even if your piggies never get sick.