Suggestions for Stanley?

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:43 pm

I have a stuffed bunny that works well for my single female. She snuggles in and sleeps by it. I made sure there were no ribbons or plastic eyes or nose attached in case she decided to chew. Once in a while they have a tiff when she thinks her food is in jeopardy but mostly they get along well.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:45 am

Once in a while they have a tiff when she thinks her food is in jeopardy...
Too funny!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 am

Lynx wrote:
I like that idea of treating the stuffed animals like real ones. If a companion that works out can't be found, pigjes more detailed idea certainly sounds like it's worth a try!
Mind you, Binky also has disputes with his stuffed wife. He sometimes tosses her right out of a hidey, bwahahahah!!

ChrisyStrick

Post   » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:40 am

I put a little stuffed hedgehog in with Stanley last night. I pet it like a pig and put it by the food, and for the first time since his cage mate died Stan actually wheeked! I couldn't believe my ears! He has barely made a sound in the last 7 weeks. It was such a glorious noise! He only did it once, I suspect he was trying to see if the new "pig" was going to join in with him in demanding lettuce. This morning I put the new "pig" by the fresh greens and I saw Stan raising his nose so the new "pig" would know who was in charge. It was really really cute! Binky and ItsaZoo's pig sound so adorable! Thanks for this!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:46 pm

All these stories make me smile.