Hee hee..... I´m another renegade from CG, too!! :)

LynnK

Post   » Wed Jan 16, 2002 6:33 pm

OOPPSS Lynx just leave the bottom one delete the middle ones

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jan 16, 2002 8:47 pm

I can´t really delete any of them the way it is set up now. But you can edit the ones you want removed and just write in "doube post" or something like that. If you do it, I won´t mix things up.

doxunz

Post   » Thu Jan 17, 2002 9:50 am

Hi Ginny, Glad to hear that you found this board too! I just started checking this out myself. I usually just read what is going on, but decided to give this one a try. The problems on the other board did discourage me for awhile. But hey, it´s not worth going over it now.
I have a tendency to go on and on and on. So I will shut up and just say! Glad your back!
Doxunz X 3

ricky

Post   » Thu Jan 17, 2002 12:44 pm

Cute pigs, LynnK. The brown one looks like my Squeaky.

Pigpal, the kind of pig that costs $80 is the kind that is being sold by a greedy unscrupulous mall pet store that targeted my boyfriend as a living embodiment of the expression "there´s a sucker born every minute."

:)

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Thu Jan 17, 2002 12:57 pm

So he´s just an ordinary cavy, huh? Not a Baldwin or Skinny?

ricky

Post   » Thu Jan 17, 2002 5:19 pm

I´m sorry, I´m not sure if you´re being serious or not. :) Baldwin as in the Baldwin brothers? I don´t know Skinny...

I´m sure I´ll look like an ass for not getting the joke, but so what else is new?

He´s an ordinary, fat, grumpy, moody, big hairy-balled pig who has happens to be sweet as pie once you get past the ugly stuff.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Thu Jan 17, 2002 5:23 pm

No joke. Baldwins are hairless pigs. Skinny pigs are mostly hairless. A few bristles here and there. So ugly they´re cute. :)

http://www.geocities.com/sscavies/pictures.html
Last edited by RavenShade on Thu Jan 17, 2002 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ricky

Post   » Thu Jan 17, 2002 5:56 pm

You see? Lose-lose. One way or another I look like an idiot.

Wow those are some strange looking pigs. Why are their noses so big? Are they bred that way or is that a natural strain?

Alfie

Post   » Thu Jan 17, 2002 6:07 pm

No, Ricky, not an idiot - I thought they were an elaborate hoax the first time I saw a baldwin. There was someone who actually had a very cute baldwin at CG - it looked like it was wearing pink pyjamas.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 17, 2002 6:12 pm

Yeah, I think that was Baldy. She posted the best pic of her dog and pig together.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Thu Jan 17, 2002 6:14 pm

I´ve pig-sat a Skinny. They´re like hot water bottles with feet.

Alfie

Post   » Thu Jan 17, 2002 6:21 pm

That´s the one, Lynx. It was a bull terrier and it matched the pig!