Electronic Pest Control

piggie parent

Post   » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:55 pm

I had heard about the steel wool idea and went today and bought several packages of it, hope it works our home is only a few years old and the windows and doors were replaced last year. This is a double wide so it shouldnt be to hard to close up around the pipes....We spent a good deal of the day yesterday cleaning and throwing stuff away in several of the bedrooms in the closet we found small holes I have stuffed everyone of them today with the wool. Gee I hope this works. We have never lived somewhere that the mice are like this. and mind you I never leave dirty dishes out or bags of trash so I dont know why the dont leave. I am considering letting my piggies and dog have a vacation at my in laws only 3 miles away and have someone professional come in if that will work. I just cant stand it they make everything seem so nasty I dont want to use anything without washing it first. If there are anymore ideas please send them to me. Or I may have to go out and hire a hitcat to take care of them.

Sachchit579

Post   » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:12 am

That seems a great way of pest control.