Hello....New here

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Sat Mar 09, 2002 3:52 pm

Hello Kitty decor and pink bows on her boars?
That only means one thing: PSYCHOSIS.

I like you, E. I didn´t call you "old". I merely said you were "older" than myself, which is true! And your psychosis (ie: Hello Kitty fetish) makes me like you even more. Psychopaths are a great source of entertainment.

JulieandGunner

Post   » Sun Mar 10, 2002 12:55 am

Lol Lynx!!

Dobby, thanks, I will take you up on that offer!

Rachel, Yep, we have been in touch and now we are just waiting for her and her family (poor things) to get well so we can arrange a time for pick up.

Also more good news, last night I finished my 2x4 c and c cage and Gunner was just nuts after I put him in there! Popcorning like crazy. He was a little less active today and I began to get worried but my daughter says to me "Mom, what do ya expect?? He was up all night running around that huge cage, he´s tired!!!" From the mouth of my 7 yr old..lol regardless, I keep my eye on him. We definitely have room for the new baby now!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

JulieandGunner

Post   » Sun Mar 10, 2002 9:17 am

OOOOPS Carol, Dobby and Lynx, I didn´t see your posts before I made my last one.

Your guinea pigs are just precious Carol, and how appropriate for that adorable pic to go on a candy bar.

Ok, ladies, I love all the humorous sarcasm here but ya really gotta warn me and I will get out my depends, fair enough??? :)