Free Range Guinea Pigs -- Housing Description

pigpal

Post   » Tue Feb 26, 2002 2:29 pm

Don´t know if they´re breakfast, lunch, or dinner, but they´re definitely destined for consumption.

Evangeline

Post   » Tue Feb 26, 2002 7:18 pm

A Peruvian household with American pigs? Now, I´m all debbiedooed...

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Tue Feb 26, 2002 9:46 pm

I am impressed with your pig´s playroom, Lynx!
I´d love to let mine have a room to himself, but living at home with the parents doesn´t allow such frivolous waste of space, as my father says.
When I´ve got my education and a place of my own, it´ll be Pig Paradise.
Sweet!

Oh, by the way, I get a great big laugh at the way you guys are constantly ribbing one another. They give you a hard time, eh Evangeline? Are you really the trollop they make you out to be? ;)

Evangeline

Post   » Tue Feb 26, 2002 9:53 pm

Of course, not! They´re just jealous of me, that´s all.

pigpal

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 12:33 am

Jealous? Of a scrawny, bad-tempered francophone, who lives in the middle of nowhere, close to the Arctic Circle? I think not!

Besides, I´m the one with the blue roan Peruvian! Neener, neener......

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:49 am

Hey now, PigPal! I´m a close neighbour of Evangeline. While she may be scrawny and bad-tempered, and yes, maybe even a francophone! But she certainly doesn´t live in the middle of nowhere! New Brunswick is just left of the middle, as I live in the middle of nowhere.
I live on an island, for heaven´s sake! :P

pigpal

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 12:29 pm

I used to live on an island too! We had a Queen and everything. I like islands, but it was too cold and gray.

What I need is a nice, WARM island.

Laura823

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 1:24 pm

You tell them Dobby. They don´t know what the term "middle of nowhere" means until they´ve lived here!

When I am older I am going to be a crazy old lady with a house full of pigs. (As opposed to what I am right now...a crazy young lady with a small room full of pigs.)

Karen
Slug Whisperer

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 10:23 am

Love the set up Lynx, talk about your spoiled pigs!!!
I love the white pig you have (I´ve always had a soft spot in my heart for white pigs and peruvians), what is his/her name?????
Last edited by Karen on Thu Feb 28, 2002 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 10:51 am

That´s Snowflake. She is top pig. Funny, but at first I thought she was a little ugly (wouldn´t have been the one I would have picked in the window). Funky very pink ears and quite large hairless areas behind them. Her fur goes every which way and these days she is shedding alot. She also is still recovering from her spay. I do think she is the most photogenic of my pigs but between the first two I got, really loved Nina with her cute Scottie face the most.

I do find I like them all. Each is so unique in behavior and personality. Nina is such a little wimp. Snowflake with me is a lady until her fear of heights gets to her. And if the eyes are the window to the soul, Snowflake lets me in often.

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 7:03 pm

Nice warm islands are hard to come by. I love it here in NF, but the weather leaves much to be desired.
Ah, well....drive by shootings are a nil and we don´t have earthquakes or tornadoes, so I´ll deal with the foggy patches and rainy days.

clarecavy

Post   » Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:28 pm

I like your setup

As Laura said "When I am older I am going to be a crazy old lady with a house full of pigs. (As opposed to what I am right now...a crazy young lady with a small room full of pigs.)"

That´s what I´m going to be like, I´m forever telling my family about how I´m going to have loads and loads of guinea pigs and that they´re going to live inside the house (as a pose to outside the backdoor or in the garage if they babies/old/ill/it´s snowing) and that I´m going to have a whole room just for the guinea pigs and that best of all no one will be able to stop me because it will be my house (i´m only going to marry someone if they declare their love of all things guinea piggy first! lol)