Rosie O´Donnell Show

pigpal

Post   » Fri Mar 22, 2002 9:11 pm

I happened to be shopping at an electrical store this afternoon when a show on the display TV´s caught my eye. It was the Rosie O´Donnell Show.

I´ve never seen this show before, so I don´t know if this is a one time thing or a regular feature or what. Anyway, there were some kids taking part in a competition of some kind. It involved animals and there was a very cute and calm guinea pig named Jack. I only caught the very tail end of it, when the winning team were celebrating their victory and poor Jack was picked up around the middle and swung back and forth in the air.

Did anyone else see it? I wondered what on earth they were doing with pig before the bit I saw.

Evangeline

Post   » Fri Mar 22, 2002 9:27 pm

It´s aregular show. It´s been on for a few years, but I think it,s coming to an end soon.

KarasKavies
For the love of my girls!

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2002 9:04 pm

PP... have you really never heard of the Rosie show? Or just the animal segment? Maybe you have been overtaken by ferns for the last 4 or so years!

CenterFielderNo5

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2002 9:16 pm

Yeah.......... I hate Rosie O´Donnell almost as much as I hate Martha Stewart

pigpal

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2002 10:17 pm

I never watch TV before the Evening News. BUT NEVER.

I just happened to be in the store and there it was. I know who Rosie is and I even read her magazine from cover to cover at the orthodontist´s office last week (didn´t like it). I´ve just never seen her TV show, so I didn´t know if the animal part was a regular feature of her show or some special event. It looked to be connected to Easter, maybe?

Anyway, it was no way to treat a guinea pig.

KarasKavies
For the love of my girls!

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2002 10:59 pm

I´ve had both of my children in the past 8 years so I got to watch a lot of TV while I was feeding them! I hardly ever see it anymore, but there was a time... Her show is ending this month I think or next month.

Poor piggie. I hate to see animals mistreated. There is no excuse. Piggies are so floppy for thier bones, I can´t imagine swinging it in the air by its middle.

Laura823

Post   » Sun Mar 24, 2002 10:54 am

I hate Rosie. I always have, and here´s another good reason. She´s always on about how much she loves animals. Yeah, right. Then again, so is Martha Stewart. She´s so scared of her (purebred) dogs tracking dirt into her house, that she has a foot bath for them by all the doors. Then there is her family of purebred Himalayan cats, and her million chinchillas which she breeds constantly. Then there´s the 200 chickens. Luckily, she has a crew to take care of them all.

I´m rather out of sorts about TV shows relating to animals these days. And I missed the stupid Pet Guys address AGAIN yesterday...GRRR.

briana d

Post   » Mon Mar 25, 2002 3:41 pm

I saw that show and I was so angry about it. Luckily since Rosie left there is the new lady and she is so annoying that show would never last. The kids were there so paint pictures of the easter bunny so I don´t know what a guinea pig was on there. But its obvious they are all morons because they thought the guinea pig was a baby bunny because it had little ears. That guinea pig was at least 1-2 years old.
It´s sorta the same, not really just kinda.

Stacy
Supporter in '11

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:05 pm

I have seen a couple of the Martha Stewart shows where she had an animal segment. She and this guy (maybe a vet?) had at least fifteen animals sitting on what looked like a tall table or an island in a kitchen. These animals ranged from reptiles to birds to guinea pigs, mice, and hamsters. They were all moving freely around on the table. I was horrified. I kept waiting for one of the animals to fall off the table or for one of the animals to attack the others! Oh, and I love how she pretends like she knows so much about animals! At one point, she called the guinea pig a gerbil.

CenterFielderNo5

Post   » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:19 pm

Nope, he wasn´t a vet. That´s the guy. Marc Morrone, idiot extraordinaire.

Evangeline

Post   » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:20 pm

Are you sure his name is not Marc Moron? Would certainly fit.

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Wed Mar 27, 2002 5:19 pm

Rosie sucks and Martha looks like she needs hormone therapy. I hope they both get out of public view soon!!