Post   » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Sure. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Done!

TexCavy

Post   » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Thanks. Tequiza's vet visit was good. She just had urinary tract infection as suspected. She got Marbofloxacin. That is the first I had heard of it. Only has to be given once a day. She should be all healed up quick but i still wonder about the weird poo.

emilyam19

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:17 am

Seems I’ve come across a crease poop too. All of them have the groove in the same location. This is from a little boy I just got from Craigslist today. He appears healthy (at least nothing out of the ordinary strikes me) and will get a vet check up soon. I don’t know if there’s any significance to the crease, but it’s the first I’ve seen it.

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:44 am

Tequiza's creases in the poo seem to be going away as she finishes up her round of medication for the UTI. But I must check again to be certain. I still am worried about the texture of her poo. The coarse fibrous grains seem concerning. But maybe I am just being a worried mom.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:06 am

The medication may be affecting the bacteria that helps process/break down food during the intestinal digestive process.

Let me know if you'd like your photo added permanently, emilyam19.

emilyam19

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:02 pm

Of course, is it too big? I wasn't sure how well the groove would show so I didn't resize it.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Indeed, sometimes big pics are easier to see!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Ouiser, last week, while on Baytril, Benebac, shilintong, metacam, and bup. Pooksied's tubular picture on the last page reminded me of it because one of them was a super-long poop.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Looks very soft! I added your pic too (cropped) since you've contributed med photos previously (and this seems to be a "poop giving" thread).