Iveagh's gone

rpaws

Post   » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:41 pm

My little guinea pig Iveagh is gone.

I knew I was going to lose her this year,

I just didn't figure on it being today.

I lost her faithful companion Neeley this 12 February.

I adopted a friend for Iveagh and I think Iveagh enjoyed her company these past few months.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:04 pm

I'm so sorry, rpaws.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:13 pm

I'm very sorry, rpaws.

babs_me72

Post   » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:27 pm

It is never easy to say goodbye. I said goodbye to my Teddy just last Monday. Sorry for your loss. He is up in Heaven waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for you. Continue to enjoy your newer friend as well.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:01 pm

I'm so sorry that Iveagh is gone. She was so fortunate to be in your loving care, rpaws.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:17 am

I am so sorry for your lost of Iveagh! RIP wee one reunited with Neeley. Run free together popcorn in paradise and eat the green fresh grass! Until you meet again. Forever young, in perfect health! They will always be with you, in your heart and thoughts.

An animal who is truly loved never dies(people too) they live on in you! I know how much they both meant to you and they knew how much you meant to them! Sending big hugs! We love both Jupiter and Jasmine in February this year. It is never easy to say goodbye, but think how wonderful it will be to say hello again and to be never parted!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 am

I am so very sorry for your loss! I know how hard it is. Rest in peace, little one.

JX4

Post   » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:53 pm

So sorry for your loss. We just lost our Buffy on Friday. The paw prints they leave on our hearts will never fade.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Oh rpaws, I am just so sorry.

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 pm

I’m so sorry for the loss of Iveagh. I'm sure you gave her the most wonderful life.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:41 pm

I'm sorry.