Hello all!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Fleece forests are fine. Or take one pigloo out and cut a hole in the other one.

ElizabethB30

Post   » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:57 pm

Update- My boy's 2X5 C&C with a narrow loft has been shipped! I also ordered a set of fleece flippers and a kitchen. I'm so excited!!

Does anyone know how I could make a fleece forest using a C&C lid? I could make a couple a half a grid wide, but I don't know if that would be big enough.

Thanks!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:31 pm

I guess I'm familiar with the fringed fleece that you divide a cage with so they can run through. Maybe some of the other members have ideas.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:11 am

Be aware that the only thing that truly fits (in *my* experience) under a lid is the 1X1 grid that fits in the corners and into the slots on the sides of the connectors. Everything else makes the lid fit unevenly, and it won't close all the way.

WICharlie

Post   » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:43 am

Small plastic kid stools! The perfect hidey. Pigs can zoom through or hide under...and they are open on all 4 sides. And dishwasher safe!

ElizabethB30

Post   » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:35 am

Thanks!!! I think I’ll try the stools. Sounds like a great idea.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:55 pm

You can see them here when I had guinea pigs:

www.guinealynx.info/my-pigs.html

ElizabethB30

Post   » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:15 am

The stand is on the way!

ElizabethB30

Post   » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:32 am

The odd thing is, I don’t think they’ve touched their hay all night. I’m sure they are still adjusting. Winston popcorned uncontrollably after a few minutes of exploring. It was quite funny!