Do you decorate for special occasions?

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Luckily Lacey isn’t a chewer. She pushes things around, maybe gives it a nibble, and if it’s not food she’s not interested. However, I don’t leave ribbon, foam, or plastic pieces in the cage for any length of time. They’re just props. And yes, sooner or later everything becomes a toilet!

The hidey she likes best is that overturned plastic basket - I call it her gazebo. I cut two openings and sanded the edges smooth. She’s in there all the time because she can hide and watch everything going on.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:23 pm

I'm always looking for new ways to stimulate my boys. They love new things, but sometimes get bored with it quickly. I made them tunnels out of polywall sheeting. It is safe for lining food shelves with, so it should be safe for the piggies. Anyway, they don't seem interested in going through them, but I'm pressing on with it in hopes that they will eventually.

My guys like crumpled up paper. They toss it around and chew on it. They like their wood chews too or to just forage around picking at anything they can find. Your ideas are pretty good so I'm going to try them out.