Snuggle Safe Question

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:15 am

I used to have a Snuggle Safe heating pad years ago, and am not sure what happened to it (mysteriously disappeared in one of our household moves), but I bought a new one a few weeks ago for one of our guys who has a little bit of arthritis. These supposedly stay warm for 10 hours, and I thought that our old one did a fairly good job of staying warm throughout the night, but this one only seems to stay warm for 4-5 hours at the most. Could it be defective? I ordered it on Amazon.com and threw away the packaging, so I guess I'm stuck with it. Has anyone else ever encountered this problem with a Snuggle Safe?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:24 am

From what it says about them, it appears it might not be working right. You will have an amazon digital receipt in your account. Perhaps you can contact the manufacturer?
https://www.chewy.com/snuggle-safe-dog- ... /dp/153939
After approximately 3 hours, the heating pad’s temperature stabilizes at 120° F and remains at this level for 5 hours—gradually cooling after.""

Wolfchan

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:32 pm

I use Snuggle Safes for orphaned kittens all the time and the ones I use do stay warm for 10 hours or so...I can heat one up before I go to bed and the kittens will still be cozy in the morning.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:19 am

There is definitely something wrong with mine, then. I am going to contact Amazon to start with, and see if anything can be done in terms of returning it or getting a refund. It barely stays warm for a few hours, and even then it's not as warm as I remember the previous one having been. Does the gel inside of these things go "bad" after so many years, do you think? Wondering if this is an old one.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:42 am

If this is outside the window of return, my guess is the manufacturer can help you.