Try this again

Ciaytee
Almost Inbred

Post   » Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:15 pm

LJ, I had to laugh when I read your dog´s name. Several years ago a friend and I were drinking margaritas out of collector´s glasses. Mine had a wolf on the stem, and hers had some kind of large cat. We named them Dee-o-gee and See-a-tee. I chose See-a-tee (which became Ciaytee) as my user name because I thought it sounded feminine.

Kinda odd that we both came up with that. I supose it means either we´re both quite clever, or the names just aren´t all that original. I vote that we´re clever.

Your pigs are just darling. I´m partial to black pigs, so Dyna really caught my eye. She´s precious.

LJPiggies

Post   » Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:19 pm

Thanks, Ciaytee. I prefer to think that we´re clever, also. I would love to get some better pic´s but it is very hard with a black piggie.

Lynx - I had to laugh - never thought about him looking like a seal. Re-looked at the picture and have to agree - he just needs a fish in his mouth to complete the look.
Last edited by LJPiggies on Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alfie

Post   » Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:19 pm

Wow, Ciaytee, I thought your name was Hawaiian or something. Very cute.

Seansfamily

Post   » Thu Jan 10, 2002 9:27 pm

Precious pigs!

I love Rambler. He sounds like a sweetie and he certainly is handsome.

My first precious piggie, Precious Pup, could jump 3 feet straight up from a standstill (no running start). He was inspired to learn how to jump that high when he was housed next to a female.

Well, if there are "junior Ramblers" on the way, they will be adorable.

cavytopia

Post   » Fri Jan 11, 2002 11:58 pm

Beautiful piggies! I love little Harley -- baby piggies are so cute!

Evangeline

Post   » Sat Jan 12, 2002 6:40 pm

I love the way babies follow adults with the nose up the big pig´s butt. Very funny.

LJPiggies

Post   » Sat Jan 12, 2002 7:01 pm

very cute and annoying according to Rambler. He has not been to happy about sharing his home. But, is ajusting well, just keeps giving me these looks - like why did this happen to me. Psst... don´t tell Rambler but I think Ruth is a prettier pig.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jan 12, 2002 8:13 pm

Evangeline, I like the way my pigs follow each other -- and when one stops, the other runs into her. Looks like a traffic snarl with a few fender benders.