GP Prototype

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jan 12, 2002 9:53 pm

Well, this lovely critter made his way into our home over Christmas. A treasured gift to my daughter. I personally think with a few adjustments, we could have a marvy gp. It is a candy dispenser. Guess where the candy comes out. I think his name oughta be Moose.

Evangeline

Post   » Sat Jan 12, 2002 10:03 pm

Lynx, it´s not a moose, it´s a reindeer!

It´s round and fat. If you break off the legs and the antlers, and paint its nose, it might look like a guinea pig.
Last edited by Evangeline on Sat Jan 12, 2002 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jan 12, 2002 10:09 pm

Yah, sure, it´s a reindeer. Somebody was trying to tell me this (and of course it says so on the package), but I´m not fooled!! If ever there were a moose, this is it. A darling, cute one, too.

P.S. I think it is the antlers that are moosarian vs. deer-like.

Hey, do you think those jelly beans would make good earrings?
Last edited by Lynx on Sat Jan 12, 2002 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mon

Post   » Sun Jan 13, 2002 4:27 am

Of course to make it look like a gp you´d also have to remove the antlers too!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:41 am

And the tail. Not sure what I´d do with the nose -- rather "bright", wouldn´t you say? By the way, you get the "pellets" by pushing down on the back end of him (the legs and body are two pieces).

Take a few things off, add some darling floppy ears and voila! A gp!

mon

Post   » Mon Jan 14, 2002 12:38 am

Now why would you want to disessemble him in the first place? He´s a pretty good looking reindeer.

Alfie

Post   » Mon Jan 14, 2002 12:58 am

LOL - I got a similar thing for Christmas from a friend who "didn´t know what to get" - but mine´s a rabbit.

mon

Post   » Mon Jan 14, 2002 5:42 am

Where does the rabbit shoot out the lollies Alfie???

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jan 14, 2002 7:57 am

Oh, no, I wouldn´t take him apart. He´s too cute. Just thinking what a great gp he´d make.

P.S. the pellets are gone (eaten). I think gp pellets would have to be made of chocolate (I was testing M&Ms on the moose and they work fine).

Alfie

Post   » Mon Jan 14, 2002 4:41 pm

The rabbit actually stands on his hind legs, Mon, and as for where the pellets come from, well I thought that was obvious! The pellets in mine are dark chocolate but I can´t bring myself to eat them.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jan 14, 2002 4:54 pm

Well, you pop open the moose´ head and stick them back in -- they go out, you put them back in, over and over again. We ate them before they stopped looking like food. I am jealous your rabbit poops were chocolate. It would be perfect to get some chocolate cocopuffs (I think I have the right cereal) for snacks.