Post   » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:06 am

Thank you:)

Thank you for the cute pictures also.

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Cute photos. :)

Kaylee

Post   » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Wow, I can't imagine Kaylee and Inara ever sharing a hut like that. So cute!!

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 pm

You've been in my thoughts, Jen. I'm so sorry.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:40 pm

I have some happy news to report. We have raised $342.00 for Wee Companions for the month of December! I hope that can help this wonderful organization out.

January is for Piggie Poo Rescue in Arizona.

I'll start it off with a sale to kick off the orders for the new year. Buy any 2 items and get a 3rd item of equal or lesser value for free. This offer good through the entire month of January.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:50 pm

That is great!!

mmercedesmom
Supporter in '09

Post   » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:54 am

Oh thank you so much Jen, on behalf of Wee Companions!!!

I was out meeting up with someone from Bunny Bunch today. They transferred 11 guinea pigs and 2 rats to us from the Los Angeles area. Our first intakes of 2010, and 8 of the guinea pigs were dumped off together and are in rough shape. Half starved, missing hair, scars from fights, etc.

Cool for January too! We will be doing a transfer of adoptable guinea pigs to Piggie Poo in January!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:37 pm

That is so cool :)

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Jen, I am so sorry about your grandmother. Grandmothers are very special people.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:28 pm

Thank you codyNpatches :)

We've been doing pretty good just extremely busy with moving! Yep we moved, got almost everything done, just rebuilding piggie cages tonight and have to go pick them up tomorrow and disassemble the cages they are in now.

With my grandmother passing that left her house. My dad decided to move into it with his girlfriend, she was just getting ready to move in with him anyways.

So we moved into my dads house. It's a real nice place in a very nice neighborhood. There is a park a block away (which will be great for Abby) and my dad's home (grandma's) is about 3 blocks away which will be so nice for all of us. We lived about an hour away from him before, also out in the middle of nowhere where even the nearest store was a 20+ minute drive. Now we are right smack in the middle of everything. The house has a fenced in yard with a pool, and a 2 car garage. Central air and all the goodies. It's so nice. We spent our first night here last night. Lots of unpacking to do, but have to get the animals situated first. We got the internet/phone/cable hooked up today, and hope to be back to sewing by tomorrow!

Sorry for any delays in orders everyone. I promise we are almost all done and ready to get back to work.

cabaya

Post   » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Wow, did you ever mention before you were moving? Its so exciting to set up in a new house I wish I could live in the same town but switch houses every couple years!

Brenda B

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:45 am

Jen, we need pics! Congrats!