Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts #2

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Hey Jen - sorry for all the questions - but if I have a 1x2 coro kitchen in a 2x5 (thus, making a 2x4 running space), should i order just for the running space? And what would be more convenient, etc. - a 2x3 and a 2x1 or a 2x2 and a 2x2?

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:55 pm

No problem :) If you planned on using disposable bedding in the kitchen area, then I think the best bet would be 2 2x2 liners in just the running area. I use all liners in my cages, but I have extra pads that I put under their hay hammocks and those need to be swapped out on a daily or every other day basis.

If you do want to use liners in the kitchen area than I would suggest using 1x2 liners in that area so you can swap them out more often than the liners in the rest of the cage.

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Okay - I will definately think of purchasing! (Along with a bed maybe?) ;-)

Also, how would I wash them? Just like normal fleece and towels with 3/4 cup of vinegar? Oh, and I found the pictures of your cages! They are ridiculous! Haha, I'll be dreaming of them until I oneday have the space to have a "critter den" like you Jen. :D
Last edited by BeanieBaby11 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:12 pm

We just wash them in warm water on a normal cycle and dry normally. Yep, just like normal :)

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Haha, thanks so much. I'll get back to you once I decide to order!!!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Um, Cody and Patches are getting rather "hefty" for their huts. :) I guess I am doing my job?

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Hehe, so they have good appetites huh? lol

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Yes indeed! I put fresh huts in the cage just now and they went crazy. I always love watching them popcorn after getting fresh huts! Then I noticed how big they have gotten!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm

That is a good thing! I know I had to upgrade some of the fellas to the 12x12 huts, lol.

3popcornpiggies

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Yes, the cage liners are AWESOME!!!!! :)

Here is my cage, along with ALL my lovely Jen Craft products!
Thanks again Jen!

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Jen, I put in my order, and then you never told me what I owe you! :) Too much crazy life. Could you email that info to me please so that I can pay you for your beautiful work???

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:24 am

CavyCastle, I think a little birdie took care of your order. You are all set ;)