Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts #2

3popcornpiggies

Post   » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 am

Thanks Jen, CodyNpatches & NGM. Couldn't have done it w/o Jen's awesome products!

Most of my pigs burrow, and as I look at my cage now, I need to fix a liner. Although they do burrow, I don't mind it because I can adjust them right away..which also makes it easy for cleaning purposes. Bricks might be able to work, but like Jen said you can overlap them. A burrower will always be a burrower and will always try to get under things whether it be liners, huts, cubes and houses. (yes mine try to get under all of those!!!) I guess I've just learned to accept my little burrowers. :)

mmercedesmom
Supporter in '09

Post   » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Jen, how far down the list is my order? I know I ordered, and I am pretty sure I paid. January is a bit of a blur for me, so I thought I would check. :-)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Both yours and CavyCastle's will be just a few more days now. I'm sorry these last batches took so long. With the passing of my grandmother and moving, I got set way back. We are hustling to get all caught up now though, so definitely by the end of this week.

VickyNelson

Post   » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:49 pm

I can't wait to get my hut - I think I'm more excited than the girls! My friends think I'm madm for pampering my piggies but they brighten up my world so its well worth it!

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm

No rush on mine! I wasn't expecting anything until your life calmed down a bit. So, no worries!

mmercedesmom
Supporter in '09

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:55 am

No rush on mine either, I was just curious. AND wanted to make sure I had paid you. I TOTALLY understand the craziness you have been going through. My brain is overloaded from dealing with my mom's passing.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:07 am

I am very sorry for your loss, mmercedesmom :(

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:31 am

These have just been a horrible past few months for losing loved ones. I am so sorry also mmercedesmom.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:33 am

I am so sorry mmercedesmom. This year has started our rough for a lot of people.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:33 am

I've been SO behind with all that has happened, but we are almost back on track!

I wanted to have a customer appreciation sale starting today.

All orders will be 15% off, no matter the size. *Excluding buy 2 get 1 free sale on cage liners.

There is a lot of interest in my cage liners lately, so I would like to offer those as buy 2 get 1 free of equal or lesser value.

You could buy 2 2x2's and get a 3rd 2x2 for free, which is saving $40!

Or buy 2 2x3's and get a 3rd for free saving $55!

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Jen - yay! Just the sale I was looking for (: Haha, I will definitely consider buying the liners after I've done a little bit more research.

Mapleowl18
Supporter in '11

Post   » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Yay Jenn, this is my sale. So where do I pick out printed fleece from?

I've already looked at Jo-Ann Fabrics, and was looking for other websites. Course I could just send you the dolphin piggy fleece that I really like, and I've used in my cage for a while.