Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts #2

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:01 pm

I normally order from Joanns (www.joann.com) i've also ordered from http://www.syfabrics.com/Browse.aspx/Fleece/271 (that is where most of Kaylee's came from) Just keep in mind if we order fleece there will be extra fees involved depending on the fleece you choose, and the shipping cost from the store to me. If you find something you like, just shoot me over an email and I can figure that all out for you :)

jedifreac

Post   » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Jen, any word on how long this sale is going to last? I was going to order in March so proceeds from my sale could go to the rescue I volunteer for, OCCH!

Good news--the Star Wars fabric I ordered arrived yesterday...should I email you to work out how to get my order to you and the pricing?

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:38 pm

I will be happy to run it through the 17th of March, so an entire month. That will hopefully benefit both this month's rescue and OCCH next month.

Great! Sure, just send me over an email and we will get it all straightened out for you.

Thanks!

Pikatot

Post   » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Just ordered some cage liners! Thanks, Jen!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Thanks Pikatot, I sent you a response :)

Morumoto

Post   » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:27 am

My little Pocky-chan loves her hut. If I can sneak up and get a photo of her in her puffy ultra-comfy mode, I'll post it.

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:49 am

THANK YOU!!!!!! :) I just got the message that there is a box on my way! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:53 am

You are very welcome :) 5 boxes are going out in the morning. I've been a busy bee this weekend! I plan on getting LOTS more out this week :) Mmercedesmom and NewGuineaMom, expect your tracking numbers soon!

I will get back on track with posting pictures soon too, I promise :)

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:58 am

Yey! The more boxes ship out, the closer we get :)

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:26 am

Just in time too. Looks like the Castle might have another lethal coming to stay. She'll be nice and snuggly in JenCraft "lurvins"!

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 pm

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Piggy stuff!

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!!!