Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts #2

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:44 am

No problem BeanieBaby!

For sure Jedifreac :-)

codyNpatches I am right there with you! I'm always broke, but i'm happy and that has to count for something right? :-)

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:41 am

I just saw the updates here. Bummer, I missed the sale; guess will have to wait for the next one.
The zorb liners sound like a really good idea, Jen. Will they be the same price as the regular liners? Also, what are the measurements of a 1x2 liner? I have cubes but not coroplast and am wondering if the 1x2 will cover the entire floor area if I don't have coroplast.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:49 am

Hi Waddles. I am offering free shipping right now, but the sale on cage liners is over :-(

Yes, they will be the same price :-) The 1x2 liners measure about 30" x 15". If you needed them larger than that it wouldn't be a problem.

Kaylee

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:51 pm

OMG.... I wanna try the new cage liners! Just need to win at the lottery tonight first... ;)

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Kaylee- I know how you feel! But I love spoiling my pig, so I waited for the big sale then asked for them as a birthday gift ;) but its sooooo worth it!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:19 am

When I win the lottery, I will buy tons and tons of liners. :) Oh and the large huts. My boys need a hut for every day of the week.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:50 pm

I'm loving the new liners! Now to just find the time to make some more for my piggies :-)

I just added 4 new SUPER cool fabrics http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/fabric-selection.html

I am apologizing in advance, hehe :-)

Don't forget that orders of $30.00 or more will get free shipping (US orders) through the end of March and 10% of all sales is going to OCCH!

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:17 pm

You should apologize. Poor us! ;o)

I will have to save to try the new cage liners. You know I love them!

Pikatot

Post   » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Oh my gosh I love the Zebra print fabrics! So tempting. If only I could afford something, haha.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:36 am

Blue zebra :) Yes, you should be ashamed! My Merlin would look so fashionable on that!

cabaya

Post   » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Ooh... I hope that blue zebra is still there when I order from you next month! ;)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Here is the last round of orders that went out.

Fairy's is a surprise, so no pictures of that order, hehe.

Upcoming orders are for Piggy Poo Rescue, Bytxlaura, & then Jedifreac!