OMG! IT´S YOU GUYS!

Kat

Post   » Mon Jan 21, 2002 11:26 pm

LOL, OMG I´m sorry I´m just can´t believe it´s all you guys! Okay, I´m going to calm down and start again.
Hi, I´m Kat, some of you will know me from CG, others, won´t know me;) Great to see/meet all of you!!! I´ve been going to CG again recently, but, slowly (lol, I´m a vague, slow person;)) I came to realise that none of my old friends were there:(, and I was starting to wonder where you all were, when I got a message in the forums from Alfie´s Pal (thanks again!!!) saying pinta had been trying to contact me via e-mail (sorry pinta, I don´t know what´s up with that, I haven´t gotten any e-mails from you:S), and this was where I could find her. Anyway, I don´t think I have much else to say, just that I am absolutely THRILLED to find all of you!!!

pinta

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:36 am

Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in.

Kat

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:42 am

Actually, what you and Alfie dragged in, pinta;)!

pinta

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:44 am

I emailed you - let me know if you get it.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 7:58 am

Glad to see you!

Do you go by Kat with your friends? Just wondered -- as that´s what my daughter calls herself (vs. Katherine).

mon

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 8:28 am

So another aussie has joined the ranks!!! Welcome back!

Kat

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 9:15 am

Lynx, yes, I do go by Kat with my friends, but my name isn´t Katherine;). Thankyou all so much, you have no idea how absolutely thrilled I am to find all of you!!! I think I may still be getting over the shock of finding you all here!

Evangeline

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 11:53 am

Well, well, well! Look who´s there. Nice to see you again, Kat.

Kat

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 11:56 am

Ditto on that Evangeline! Great to see you too!

CAT

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 10:18 pm

Hi Kat,

Glad you made it - can´t be enough Aussies on a GP board!

CAT

PS Pinta, I got your email, thanks!

LynnK

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2002 2:46 pm

Hey Kat nice to see you I remember you and all that aussie chatting I haven´t been back to cg in forever don´t plan on it either

genosen

Post   » Thu Jan 24, 2002 10:52 am

Hey Kat, great seeing you here! I´ve been wondering what happened to you since you are not active on CG as well. How´s life and piggies?