NY/NJ Craigslist Pigs in BAD conditions

seraphanjil

Post   » Wed May 16, 2012 12:42 am

ok I emailed everyone on the NJ list that I hadn't emailed before so we'll see how it goes. I'll have to see if some of the NY board memebers/fellow rescues can help out with the NY listings

Maisiesmom
Supporter in '11

Post   » Wed May 16, 2012 11:55 am

As I posted on the other thread, I'm getting a male/female pair from the Bronx already.

seraphanjil

Post   » Wed May 16, 2012 11:56 am

Awesome! Keep me posted and i'll scratch that one off the list. You rock! <3

Rainbowsparkl

Post   » Wed May 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Awesome Maisiesmom!! I think thats the second listing as it's since been deleted? Hopefully someone will get the bronx co-housed piggies from the 1st listing as their picture has been haunting me. I think someone got the aquarium piggies as well! Seraphanjil, if its not too much trouble would you mind posting here if any of these make their way to you?

seraphanjil

Post   » Thu May 17, 2012 9:07 am

The male and 2 females from the person that is moving to Florida is coming in tonight. Not many have responded yet but I"ll give it some time and see what happens

Kermie831

Post   » Thu May 17, 2012 9:22 am

*In your searches you might also want to search 'pig.' You might get a few more hits that are actual pigs or some other species that 'eats like a pig' but you will also get a few more hits from people that aren't smart enough to spell 'guinea.'

shanachie05

Post   » Thu May 17, 2012 9:30 am

I love the work we do! I feel sad seeing bad conditions, and then I feel incredibly happy seeing us all work together to help and make a difference.

Go, us!!!

*I love you, man...*

seraphanjil

Post   » Thu May 17, 2012 9:46 am

yeah and searching for misspelled guinea works too.

oh and Shan I love you too and can't wait till next weekend!!!!!!

shanachie05

Post   » Thu May 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Wait till you see how much horses are like guinea pigs! You will be amazed! I am very thrilled you are coming back up.

seraphanjil

Post   » Thu May 17, 2012 1:55 pm

I'm soooooo excited too! This will be my first solo trip in 7 years!!

Walters mom

Post   » Thu May 17, 2012 6:54 pm

seraphanjil email me when you get home from your travels and I'll
visit then....I finally received the toys for your rescue.Have a safe trip!

jaydee6561
Not a Fighter

Post   » Tue May 22, 2012 8:43 pm

I am very close to Wallington and Paramus, NJ locations if anyone needs me to pick them up.