The babies have arrived

chyna_mn

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 12:13 pm

Penelope had her babies late sunday/early monday. I was visiting family up north of course so I didn´t get to witness the whole thing but my husband was here. She had two babies, I can´t tell the sex yet as they´re so little but from what I do see they look to be girls. Here´s the link to my page http://www.creativedesignassociates.com ... abies.html enjoy =)

Kat

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 12:21 pm

Oh! They´re so sweet! I love baby guinea pigs!

pigpal

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 12:54 pm

Beautiful babies!

How is Mom doing?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 1:01 pm

They are so tiny! I think almost any kind of baby is nice (I might make an exception for hairless creatures and snakes). I hope you enjoy them.

Stacy
Supporter in '11

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 1:06 pm

Congratulations! I hope mom and babies are doing well. The babies are adorable!

chyna_mn

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 1:09 pm

Mom is doing just fine. Chowing and drinking whenever she can. She actually had them in the pigloo =) She won´t let Sheba get too close to them, and Sheba doesn´t seem to care too much. The babies are incredible. They wheek louder than mom! btw We´re keeping them both, I´m glad she only had two! =)

Jill

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 3:23 pm

They are too cute.

Evangeline

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:18 pm

No matter how many times I´ve seen baby pigs, it still melts my heart. Very cute babies.

Alfie

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:21 pm

So beautiful! It´s funny that you are thinking of Alfie and Oscar as names - my first pigs were Alfie and Oscar (I was told they were both boys; they weren´t, so Oscar had to find a new home).

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:26 pm

What cute little bundles of fluff. They should be really pretty pigs when they grow up. I love baby pigs´ oversized ears and feet.

mon

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 7:15 pm

Is that sentiment you are trying to express E!!!! I thought you hated all the "how cutes"!!!

Congrats Chynna ma! They are little beauties!

Evangeline

Post   » Tue Jan 22, 2002 7:17 pm

Hey, buzz off, kangaroo!